Thursday, July 11, 2019

Things that I like in Malaysia

I love my country malaysia because it is a very peaceful country. I love malaysia food too, because of malaysia have many culture so we have many type of food. And the taste of food in malaysia never fail to amaze me.


  The place that I love in Malysia is Pulau Redang.Pulau Redang is a amazing Island which is one of the most popular holiday destination in Malaysia.Pulau Redang located 45km offshore of Terengganu .This archipelago is abounds with marvelous marine fishes,turtles and coral reefs ensuring a great snorkeling and scuba driving experience. Apart from that, we can also carry out various of activities such as banana boat riding , sea kayaking and beach volleyball. There is a destination that can enjoy your time and a good place for vacation.


Image result for nasi lemak


As we know Malaysia is a food paradise.We have roti canai, laksa, prawn mee and char koay toew.Among all the food ,Nasi Lemak is my most favorite food. Nasi Lemak is a Malay fragrant dish a rice cooked in coconut milk and pandan leaf.Nasi Lemak usually severed with anchovies,peanuts,boiled egg,sambal and cucumber.I think sambal is the most essential part of Nasi Lemak because I love food that is hot and spicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment